Sunday, January 2, 2011

Jan 2 2011

I am an army wife, my husband will be deploying this year. I want to be able to let everyone know how he is doing. I also want family and friends to know everything Liam is doing. It is hard to keep in touch way up here in Fairbanks, Alaska,. So I am hoping this will help. So my first official post. Kind of scary. First of all shout out to my bestest friend Kara for telling me it is time to blog.  Neat fact it was only 32 degrees today, yes that might be cold for most, but we are use to -32. However we only had two hours of church today because the heaters were not on. I have to tell you I love my husband for all he does and the sacrifices he makes. Wow I chose the right guy!! Liam, is so cute and growing fast he is learning new words all the time. He love cars. I mean loves them. it is sooo cute!! I will check in at least once a week. Love to you all.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! I just added your address to my Google Reader so I can blog stalk you. You're the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I love that you are doing this!! I love and miss you girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to be able to hear news of you..Looking forward to seeing photos of Alaska!

    ReplyDelete