Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Boys are Made of...

So I have a little boy. he is all boy. I looked over at my window seal and there were little cars all lined up ready to go to work. Everything he touches turns into a car. The other day he was coloring with crayons. To me it looked like a scribble, but to him it was an elephant. He pointed to the picture and made the elephant noise and raised his arm like a trunk. What a cute little artist.  I love how my little boy passes gas and laughs like it is hilarious. They learn it so young.

Alaska is getting cold again. We were enjoying our heat wave, but now it is back to -17. Just so everyone knows Laie, HI is 76 today.

So I haven't decided really what this blog is going to be. Just probably my crazy life. But i would love if someone could tell me how to add pictures so i can add them to my crazy life stories.

We just found out we can buy tickets for Texas for March!! yeah!! now if  I can find a dog sitter... hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment